Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Poem to my best friend

My Best Friend


Friend...
At the moment we enjoy a lot of things together
The fun, jokes and laughter all flow away
each time always we spent together

Friend...
At the memories that do not seem, to leave the excitement
And jokes and laughter you one by one disappear blink of an eye
There are thousands and flashed a smile at the memory long ago

Friend...
All  we ever live day after day
time after time we have been throught all
Many things that never happened because that's the way of life that we have
Sometimes resentful, annoyed, and disappointed ass well a a senf run and affection was incredible
What we have been through together

Oh my God...
Guard and protect my friends
Because they are my best friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment