Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Job Interview

JOB INTERVIEW


I'm sure that most of people who will to apply for a job would have done the interview.
Below the example of job interview.

Arya            : good morning, sir?
Interviewer  : good morning, please sit down and make yourself as comfortable as possible
Arya           : OK, thank you
Interviewer : well, your name is Arya?
Arya          : yes, I am
Interviewer : ok, please tell about your life
Arya          : ok, my name is Arya, my complete name is Arya Saputra. I'm 25 years old, my hobby is playing football and playing badminton, I was a graduate student in ITB, Bandung
Interviewer : waw.. very good. ok, where do you live?
Arya          : I live in Jl. Diponegoro 40 Bandung
Interviewer: How many brother you have?
Arya          : I have 3 brothers.
Interviewer: ok, do you have work before?
Arya          : Yes, I previously worked at Mandiri Bank
Interviewer : hm,,,certainly a lot of his experience you? but why did you come out and why the company chose to work at Permata Bank?
Arya           : I'm quit because the company is not stable, I decided to join this company because I saw this company is good and promising career path for me.
Interviewer :  ooh..so that's your reason, now I want to ask you, what's ability to be your strengt?
Arya          : I'm master of management science and marketing, speech, computer operations system and English language.
Interviewer: ok, then how much salary do you want during the work here.
Ary           : for m   y salary, I want to be adjusted with the ability and the results of my work, and the company can see it.
Interviewe     : ok, I think enough, thank you for your cooperatio. do have any question before you get out?
Arya             : Yes sir, when I can find out the results of this test?
Interviewer   : 2 weeks after this, we will provide information.
Arya            : ok, than you sir, Ireally hope that can be accepted
Interviewer   : yes, goodluck for yoy
Arya            : ok, thank you sir, good by
Interviewer   : good by 



No comments:

Post a Comment