Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Story

My Favorite Foods


There are many foods that I like. But among of all, just some foods that I am very- very like and I usually consume it.
There are my favorite foods:
1. Carrots



I like carrots because it is good for my eyes healthy. Because it contain a lot of vitamin A. I usually consume  one carrot everyday. I prefer to eat carrots directly rather than carrots juice, because it easier and healthier.

2. Tomatoes



I like tomatoes too. Because it also health for my eyes. I usually eat tomatoes directly or make a tomatos juice.

3. Chocolate


Chocolate is the food that I like most than carrots and tomatoes. Because it has good taste and I am very- very like it. Beside that, chocolate also can improve memory.

All of them is my favorite food, what's your favorite food..?

No comments:

Post a Comment